To energize your body deliver these powerful ingredients, if your body has disease deliver these powerful weapons everyday. There are three sections – what to do for your body, what to drink and what to eat.
The most important things to do physically.
1. breath deeply – moving the stomach area, it does not need to be extra amounts of air, just whenever you think of it make sure you are tummy breathing.
2. use a dry brush and start at hands and feet and brush strokes towards the heart. This moves the lymphatic system, which does not have anything to pump it like your circulatory system has your heart, so you need to get it moving. Another great way is bouncing on a mini trampoline for a few minutes. If you are not feeling well even if you sit and put your feet on the trampoline and someone else bounces it helps. A walk is always helpful, if you are feeling weak you can order a set of balance walking poles to make the walk easier. If you need a pair email me so I can give you a discount. firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Take one or two baths a week – don’t want to overdo this one. Put hydrogen peroxide in the the bath – 1/2 a cup – this can help add oxygen to your system.
1. lemon water. start every day with a glass of room temperature water and a lemon squeezed in it.
2. drink high quality water. Read the labels you want it to come from a natural spring. If you have access to a natural spring or well water – drink it.
3. If you like coconut water – drink it. These three things raise the alkalinity of the body. Disease cannot grow in an alkaline environment, so I can stress enough how important it is to not let any acidic food in. No meat, nothing fried, nothing processed, no oil other then coconut oil – buy the unrefined organic coconut oil.
4. Wheat Grass – do a shot a day. If you have a whole foods you can get all the shopping done there, if not look up a juice bar to get wheat grass. It tastes like grass and is a little hard to swallow, but it does great things in your body.
5. A shot of apple cider vinegar -organic- if you do not like the taste of straight vinegar then mix it with a ripe avocado. I prefer the Florida avocado because it is juicer and less calories, but both Florida and California avocados are good for you.
1. Eat organic fruit by itself and wait a half hour before eating anything else. Local if you can find it.
2. Green leafy vegetables in salads and any type of sprouts – alfalfa, sunflower eat all sprouts this food increases oxygen
3. Seaweed – nori snacks taste good, sea kelp noodles (in the refrigerator section) not much taste so should be easy to add to salads. Dulce flakes – have a salt water taste – can use instead of salt – only use good salt. Celtic, Himilayan
3. Eggs – look for local farm that has free range chickens and sell fresh eggs. If not look for Vital Farms brand – expensive but worth it.
4. Radishes (increases nitric oxide, which helps with oxygen distribution)
5. Add ground flax seed to everything you can
6. Add Chia seeds to everything you can
7.Raw almonds soaked overnight in spring water
8. Raw pumpkin seeds
9. Sweet Potatoes – whenever you are hungry. Baked with coconut oil melted on top. If you like curry and pepper you can sprinkle on top. Keep Roti recipe made and in fridge, so that when you are hungry you can have a quick bite.
10. Baked tomatoes, broccoli and garlic – this is filling and cooking these ingredients together sets off a healthy combination
11. In the fridge section you will find sauerkraut – bubbas is a good one, store may also have cultured krauts.
12. 2-3 Brazil nuts every other day.
It is natural to think you want to eat whatever you want, but the body can fight disease if given the right weapons. The list above are powerful weapons, please try for just two weeks to eat nothing except raw vegetables and what is on the lists, make sure and drink everything from drink section, and then go to the doctors and see if it is starting to help.
You will never be hungry if you add all these foods, and there are not many bad tasting foods on the list, but few are bland tasting.
Eggs are a great way to deliver good stuff. I scramble with water, if you like turmeric add turmeric and pepper, if you do not care for the taste of turmeric leave it out. Put coconut oil in pan (1T) pour the eggs in and add celtic salt, 2 T ground flaxseed and 2T chia seeds. There is nothing not to like about this, because it will just taste like scrambled eggs, if you would like to add some onion and peppers to spice it up – do what you have to do to get the flax and chia seeds in.
I put chia seeds in my water throughout the day, but some people do not like the texture- they get gooey in water, but they have no taste not to like, you just have to see if you can get over the texture.
For the radishes I melt coconut oil and add a good bit of salt and pepper to the oil, then I dip radishes in the oil. If he hates radishes you can skip this.
Roti – eat at least once a day. Recipe bake or boil 2 to 3 sweet potatoes and an onion. Slip skins off. Chop and add a bag of frozen peas (unless you can get fresh) Dried chickpeas, soaked overnight or a can of chick peas. Carrots chopped and parboiled in a little bit of water – pour the carrots and water into potatoes, onions and peas. Warm just until the peas are not frozen, then add a can of coconut milk, 1-2 T curry(depending on spice you like) 2-3 T turmeric 2 T black pepper, 1T salt. If you could get juiced turmeric add a couple of shots, add as much ground flaxseed as you can 1 T for each potato, same for chia seeds.
This recipe is powerful and it is filling and full of flavor. It is an important dish to keep prepared in the fridge and take a bite of when you get hungry, and enjoy a Roti meal at least every other day.